Discover the Power of Our Community
The Scarborough Hospital Foundation has formed a series of Philanthropic Councils. These groups bring together people of similar backgrounds and interests. The hospital grows stronger by hearing from the grassroots, and from the fundraising spirit of these councils:
- Community Philanthropic Council
- Scarborough Women of Philanthropy Council
- Scarborough Young Philanthropists Council
- Caribbean Philanthropic Council
- Chinese Philanthropic Council
- South Asian Philanthropic Council
Members will discover the power of joining their voices and giving together, all for our common interest, our health.
If you are interested in joining one of our Philanthropic Councils, please contact Guy Bonnell,
Vice President, Community Development at 416-438-2911 ext. 6664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.