Connect With Your Community
Cause marketing is when a company and a non-profit organization partner together on a campaign for their mutual benefit. These campaigns engage a company’s customers or clients in a cause that the company believes in while elevating themselves in the marketplace and increasing customer loyalty.
Since the 1980s, cause marketing has grown into a billion-dollar-a-year industry; don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to build brand awareness, boost your public profile, and achieve your corporate social responsibility goals.
Benefits of Cause Marketing:
- Strengthen your corporate image
- Positive public relations and additional marketing opportunities
- Increase in sales revenue
- Improved customer relations and loyalty
Some Examples of Cause Marketing Campaigns:
- Donating a percentage of the proceeds from a sale
- Paper campaigns: sell paper pinups for a donation and have your customers write their names on them for display in your store. Like the Shoppers Drug Mart Tree of Life Campaign
- Social Media: we will donate $2 for every share or like this post receives
These are just a few examples, the opportunities are endless!
Our Cause Marketing Partners:
“It was great to be able to donate something back to my community, and that it wasn’t just Michael’s No Frills but our customers who gave so generously!”
Michael Lo Presti
Owner, Michael’s No Frills