Meet the Women:
The Scarborough Women of Philanthropy (SWOP) council support Scarborough and Rouge Hospital; an organization of dedicated members, working to support their local hospital with a focus on promoting health and philanthropy within the Scarborough community.
There is no end of potential for what a circle of women can do when working toward a common goal. The Scarborough Women of Philanthropy are a capable and compassionate group of individuals who are passionate about supporting their community hospital.
To support the Scarborough and Rouge Hospital raise funds for state-of-the-art medical equipment and support building projects for the Birchmount, General, and Centenary sites.
How you can get involved:
Whether fundraising through events such as our annual Sip, Shop and Celebrate Women, or by connecting at networking events twice each month, there are different ways members can be involved in the group:
- Become a member: Become a member of the SWOP council; join a team of driven and like-minded women who create exciting philanthropic initiatives and events to support the Scarborough and Rouge hospital. If you are interested in becoming a council member, please contact Danielle Burke at 416-281-7265 or through email at email@example.com.
- Attend our networking events: follow our activities and find out about upcoming events by ‘liking’ our Facebook page and the Foundation’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Join our general membership: By joining the broader SWOP membership you will be added to our mailing list and will receive notifications of upcoming events and fundraisers. Please email Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our SWOP mailing list and to join the general council.
Upcoming News & Events:
- Watch the Facebook page for details of events throughout the year.
- Sip, Shop & Celebrate Women event – Returning Thursday, November 9, 2017,NEW VENUE: The Guild Inn Estate.